Checking Up On Your Ration Card Is Now Very Easy
There have been major advancements in technologies and the modernization of the systems. Thus, the Food and Civil Supplies Services Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has recently launched a website. This website gives users the ability to check on the list for their ration cards online without any hassle. The residents of Uttar Pradesh can easily apply for a ration card by filling up the forms online. With the help of this website, the cardholders can look through the UP Ration Card List very easily.
The online portal also allows the cardholders to make any corrections to their ration card without any trouble. The website is really helpful in saving time and provides major convenience to the cardholders. It also makes it very easy to Download UP Ration Card List. Thus, if you have your name registered under the UP Government’s ration card list, this article can be of major help to you.
Moreover, if you do not have a rice card, it also becomes a lot easier for you to apply for a new one. This article will make you walk through all the points that you need to know about how to benefit from the website.
UP Ration Card List 2021 | How to Check Online
Before we come up to the main topic i.e. checking the new ration card list in uttar pradesh, let us understand few more things.
Who Should Apply For A Ration Card?
With the help of government schemes, a rice card is provided to people who are poor or economically weak. This ration card enables them to receive food monthly. This food is usually provided to them for free or at very low prices. Essential food commodities like, sugar, rice, wheat, salt, and so on are provided with this card.
The cardholders can visit the ration stores nearest to them and avail themselves all the items easily. In addition to that, the government also sanctions special programs and schemes which the cardholders can benefit from.
How Does The Ration Card Online Portals (FCS UP & NFSA UP) Work?
The online portal of the government has been optimized to make all the processes furthermore simple and convenient. The government website makes it possible for the users to easily check their names over the list of ration card in UP. The names can be found in the list following the district as well as the state. As the names become available on the list, the cardholders would be able to receive the monthly food commodities as provided by the government.
What Documents Are Necessary To Apply For New Ration Card in UP
To be able to avail of the food commodities provided by the government, you need to apply for a card first. And to be able to apply for a ration card, you would need to present the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof
- A recent passport size photo
- Bank Account passbook
- Residency Certificate
- Water, gas and electricity bill
UP Ration Card List | View/Download New Ration Card List in Uttar Pradesh
To be able to avail of the services of the government, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Follow up on the link https://fcs.up.gov.in/ and visit the official website of the UP ration card.
- Use the option that says “राशन कार्ड की पात्रता सूची”
- Now, you need to select your District, Town/Block, Gram Panchayat, Distributor Name
- To check further about your details regarding the ration card, you can do so by clicking on the digitized Ration Card Number.
- Make sure to save the ration card name list for further reference. You can also save the ratio digitally by taking screenshots and better convenience.
Steps to Download UP Ration Card PDF
Once you have made sure that your name on the list, the ideal thing to do right after this is Download UP Ration Card List for reference. Downloading the list is also an easy affair and to make it even more convenient, the steps have been discussed below:
- Visit the official website of the food and supplies department https://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
- Click on the list of eligibility of the NFSA on the homepage.
- On the next page, search buys ration card number.
- Enter the ID number within the given box.
- Type in the security code and then click on the search button.
- All the details of the ration cardholder will appear on the next screen.
These steps should be able to clear you of any doubts but if you still have any doubts, feel free to contact the officials through the toll-free numbers: 1800 1800 150 and 1967.